AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 65S1 (180 break-in hrs), I also have ColorHCFR and the i1 LT.

I am using the DVE blu-ray on a PS3.

My question is, when taking the primary and secondary color readings, I cannot find any dedicated color windows, I used the color bars pattern and moved the sensor around. Is that right, or am I missing them in the menu somewhere?

Thanks.

PS. My green is WAY too high

·
Registered
12,693 Posts
I haven't used DVE in a while, but you should be looking for something that says 75% color windows. Try the free AVSHD calibration patterns since I'm sure it has the patterns you're looking for.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Hello,

Regarding the green over saturation on the Panasonic plasmas, you will not be able to change this using menus in the TV itself. There are no color managment controls in any menu (service or user) on this particular unit. However, all is not lost, if you really want to configure your color gamut correctly, you may wish to take a look at the VideoEQ. Best wishes!

·
Registered
23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraMikeBravo /forum/post/18221905

Hello,

Regarding the green over saturation on the Panasonic plasmas, you will not be able to change this using menus in the TV itself. There are no color managment controls in any menu (service or user) on this particular unit. However, all is not lost, if you really want to configure your color gamut correctly, you may wish to take a look at the VideoEQ. Best wishes!

+1 on the VideoEQ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts