AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search, and couldn't find anything. Anybody have a source for service manuals for this projector (I actually have the Boxlight)? Sans that; anyone know how to get into the service menu (assuming one exists for this projector)?

Thanks,

James

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the record, in case someone searches for this info in the future:

With trial and error, I figured out how to get into the service mode on the 300t. Hold down "menu" and "image" at the same time for around 2-3 seconds. I haven't figured out what the values mean yet (no onscreen descriptions are shown for each field). It doesn't seem to correspond to the entries for the PLV-60 that are listed in its service manual, unfortunately (I was hoping it would). This projector has 3 columns that come up in service mode; "group", "number" and "value". Group seems to indicate a group of like settings. You can change to a different group with the "menu" and "image" buttons. You can change to a different "number" with the up/down arrow. You can change an actual value with the left/right button. I hope this comes in handy for others with the Boxlight 300t, Sanyo XU30 or Eiki XBN3W. I'll follow up once I figure out what the different groups/numbers correspond to. I'll probable have to acquire the service manual somehow to accomplish this.

-James

The usual disclaimers apply. If you screw up your projector with this info, it's your own fault, not mine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.