Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Has anyone the Servicemanual for the Sony VPH D50 in electronic-form or perhaps in paper-form and can scan the part which handle the tube-change? That would be great.

Is it recommended to change the tube (blue-one) oneself or is it to difficult?

Greetz

slide

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
If anyone has a copy of this manual, I'd like one too, and I have several other service manuals I can offer in trade.(NEC and Marquee)

·
Registered
72 Posts
i've searched the forum and this question was asked about a year ago.

unfortunatly, the server of a forum member where the file was stored, is now down.

but i'm sure one of you can help him, don't you?

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Valiant

Can you post a link to the thread which listed a forum member who posted this particular manual please ? Was it the service manual or just the Operaror and Installation manuals that are available online at Snaggs or Sony ?

·
Registered
72 Posts
i know the difference between the manuals ;)

the thread was about d50 service manual. wait, i'm searching....

here it is: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...service+manual

last post on 06-18-01 12:41 AM

by rxl who was contacted by me yesterday, but i didn't get a response yet

that's what he wrote a year ago:

Quote:
All right ! I just mailed it... but it's 2.2 Mb big... I dunno if it will pass your hotmail account...

·
Registered
446 Posts
seems he uploaded it to a site but if you read carefully it is the install manual says it just over 2meg

Now with schematics/drawings and such I would say it would have to be a hell of alot larger than this

·
Registered
72 Posts
lol, damn it. in the post before he was talking about the service manual. too bad, i'm reading too hasty.

but there are still some d50 users on this board and some of them must have the service manual!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.