AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone happens to have a service manual for the subject receiver it would be greatly appreciated. This thing is old and I believe the DC regulator took a dump on me.

I found the manual online for purchase but it is only available in hard copy to be shipped and seeming as how i have the receiver open now I thought I would ask before I buy it. i have the sneaking suspicion that the part I am going to need will cost more than an updated receiver with better capabilities but I have my fingers crossed.

On a related note. have any of you techs ever heard of a blown speaker taking out a regulator or perhaps a power transformer? I haven't but one "iffy" tech I was talking to was trying to convince me that I had a bad set of speakers (and he just happened to have a pair for me to buy, reasonably priced of course

·
Registered
1 Posts
I to have one of these great old amps. I inherited it from a friend. I am trying to learn how to hook it up and how to use it. Do you have any advice?

Thanks,

chrooze

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear Chrooze,

I bought one of these 7500S Receivers when they were new about '91. I still have it and it works great. It was light years ahead of most receivers of it's era. I have the Owner's Manual which shows every button and connection in the back as well as how to ingterface it with "other" equipment. If you would like a copy, I could scan it and send you a copy. My email is [email protected] if you want to communicat directly as I don't watch this site normally.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts