AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1723 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,342 Posts
Original 'Request for Service Menu' sticky has been closed: for reference it is Here

All new requests should be posted to this thread, But before posting please check the list of available codes.

Please don't post service menus on AVS

Thanks again to BruZZI for his excellent work

·
Registered
9 Posts
I checked the links above and saw no reference to V Inc., or the Vizio series of displays. Specifically I am looking for the service menu to the Vizio P50HDM.

Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by markrubin /forum/post/0

Original 'Request for Service Menu' sticky has been closed: for reference it is Here

All new requests should be posted to this thread, But before posting please check the list of available codes.

Please don't post service menus on AVS

Thanks again to BruZZI for his excellent work

Thanks Mark !!!

It's always a pleasure to help !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerao /forum/post/0

I checked the links above and saw no reference to V Inc., or the Vizio series of displays. Specifically I am looking for the service menu to the Vizio P50HDM.

Thanks in advance....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike /forum/post/0

PLEASE get the info for the Vizio L37! Tech support is NO help at all.

Thanks, Mike

That's a hard one to find.

But the search continues...

Check Out the all-new BruZZi's Panasonic Plasma FAQ

The FAQ plus links to Plasma Stands, Wallmounts, Speakers, Frames, Bezels & More.

Also links to Audio/Video Faqs, Comparisons, Reviews, Shootouts, Tweaks & Many More.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Have tried for my 2004 Toshiba, but the steps don't work. Any idea how to get it to work on a Toshiba 27AFX54?

Thanks.

·
Registered
670 Posts
As far as I know, the service menu instructions for Pioneer plasmas (mine is a 5040) is actually the "Integrator" menu. I was told by a calibrator in my area that there's a real service menu also. The integrator menu has some useful adjustments that I figured out, but many are inactive, or I just don't know what they're for or how to use them.

Does anyone have instructions for the integrator menu functions?

I'd also like any info on the "real" service menu, if it really exists!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,

I have tried everything that I can find to access the service menu on myt RCA D52W19 and nothing seems to work. The problem that I am trying to solve is overscan issues that I have when using my media center PC through my dvi connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just want to check how long my stupid lamp has been burning. Do I need to jump into the service menu just to do that? No one seems to be able to give me a simple answer. PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I am trying to enter the service menu on a Sony KLV-S23A10 LCD display, but it is not responding to the usual Sony code. I tried the code for LCOS/SXRD, but that didn't work either. I have entered the service mode on many a Sony set, so I am not sure what is happening here.

Does anyone know if the code has changed? If so, and you have info that can help me out, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Toshiba 46hm95, Please.

Cant seem to find it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have tried the keys (Source/Channel Up/Channel Down) defined for the Syntax Olevia on my LT26HVX but nothing happens??

Are they different for this model??

Thanks

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I'd like the codes for the Sony Bravia 32XBR1. I want to tweak the VGA port image and some other things.

1 - 20 of 1723 Posts