AVS Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 1734 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to dig that up. Unfortunately it didn't work for my tv. I did some more digging and I was able to access the service menu on my TV using:

- Press INPUT on the remote
- then enter 2580

What changes did you make. I cannot get my TV out of mirror flip mode. The setting will not stick. Is there a way to exit and save changes made in the service menu?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to dig that up. Unfortunately it didn't work for my tv. I did some more digging and I was able to access the service menu on my TV using:

- Press INPUT on the remote
- then enter 2580
I have a very similar model (POLAROID 32gsr3000) and that code worked for me. However, I cannot seem to permanently get my tv out of mirror mode. I can make the change in the service menu, but the image goes back to being upside down when I turn the tv off and on again.

Do you know how to save and exit from that service menu?

·
Registered
16,468 Posts
I have a very similar model (POLAROID 32gsr3000) and that code worked for me. However, I cannot seem to permanently get my tv out of mirror mode. I can make the change in the service menu, but the image goes back to being upside down when I turn the tv off and on again.

Do you know how to save and exit from that service menu?
That would sound to me like you aren't hitting a "save" button after the change is made. Maybe you need to scroll to the bottom to see it? Or exit the service menu by backing out page by page rather than just exiting the page you are on? Just guessing. Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That would sound to me like you aren't hitting a "save" button after the change is made. Maybe you need to scroll to the bottom to see it? Or exit the service menu by backing out page by page rather than just exiting the page you are on? Just guessing. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply. I cannot see any obvious "SAVE" choices either in the menu or on the remote. I guess it's some funky code (like the service menu code) that I don't have. Otherwise, why would the mirror flip setting always resort to being "ON"?

For your reference (or anybody else's), here are photos of my MAIN service menu and the OTHER SETTINGS sub-menu.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am hoping someone can help me. I have a Polaroid 32 inch LED tv (32GSR3000FC) that is stuck in mirror flip mode: it's upside down.

Here's the story...

The tv crapped out about a month ago (would not turn on - no power at all) and I replaced it's main board (CV339 3 BH P32). That fixed the power issue, but then the image was upside down. Realizing that it was in a mirror setting, I searched the internet to find out how to access the service menu - which is super fun! - and I happened upon the correct code (for a Westinghouse Model:WD32HB1120-C, looks exactly like my Polaroid). Here it is:

SOURCE + 2 5 8 0

I was able to find the setting and turn off the MIRROR CONTROL setting and the picture flipped back to normal, right-side up. However, after exiting the service menu and powering the unit down, the image returns to being flipped when turned on again. There is no discernable SAVE & EXIT command in the service menu and I have tried several different ways to get that change to stick, all to no avail. Interestingly, I have noticed that other settings will stay changed. For example, when I adjusted the backlight setting from 95 to 65, it remained at 65 after a power cycle. But MIRROR CONTROL goes back to ON. How can I get the tv to remember that change?

Here are pictures of my TV's MAIN BOARD, MAIN SERVICE MENU, and OTHER SETTING sub-menu

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hope everyone is well. We just moved into our 2018 Forrest River Nitro XLR 5th Wheel while we are building our house. It has a Sansui HDTV(puke). The model number is behind the wall mount. I am wondering If I can get into the service menu and I can see the model number? The Volume is really low and I would like to see if I can tweak it(make it louder) in the service Menu. Can any one help me with the Access code and instructions? Thank in Advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
Vizio D24f-G1 Service Menu

Unfortunately I exhausted all the usual processes to get into this Vizio SM. I just picked up this unit and installing it into a dartboard I am building and need it to power when I apply juice to the whole unit. This Vizio unit doesn't power up automatically when it receives power so need to get into the Service Menu to make the adjustment.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sharp LC-70UH30U 70" AQUOS 4K

I cannot find a link for the "list of available codes" so I'll just ask. Please send me the code for a Sharp LC-70UH30U 70" AQUOS 4K TV. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
hello , i have sim2 m150 , is there a way i can get into the service menu.

thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
We still haven't found out how to get into the Vizio D series Tvs? I can't find anything, anywhere.. so weird. Is it possible there is no service menu in that series?
In same boat and trying to find out myself a while now on the 24" version I bought. I even went to the extent of contacting Vizio Tech Support and those folks didn't have it handy. So they logged my request and advised would get back to me within a few days and sure enough they did but told me their engineers confirmed its not for consumer knowledge. Bastards ! There is one out there but the sequence and buttons to hit are not the typical ones that work for their sets on this model TV. Please let me know if you come across it. I can get the info menu to come up at tv power up by keeping the power button held upon TV at boot and that's all I figured out so far.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
I did a two point grayscale calibration after discovering how to get in the 2016 Vizio P Series factory menu. The menu has color temperature controls and 15 point white balance as well.

The results were great.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
rca resolution issue

I have an RCA model l32hd41 TV, without the original remote and can't figure out how to open up the service menu with this universal remote. not sure what the code is nor the process to get the menu up for this TV. I've tried about 30 different ways and scavenged for about 2 hours and I resorted to posting here. Can anyone help me with this conundrum?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I have an RCA model l32hd41 TV, without the original remote and can't figure out how to open up the service menu with this universal remote. not sure what the code is nor the process to get the menu up for this TV. I've tried about 30 different ways and scavenged for about 2 hours and I resorted to posting here. Can anyone help me with this conundrum?
You have to search for an actual service remote for for tv model and brand or find out what the service remote code is and use a harmony remote and program the code. A basic universal or cheap harmony remote won't work

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone know what the code is to access the advanced section of the service menu for the Samsung Q80T? Used to be 0000 for the Q80R, but seems to have changed. This is the code you input on highlighting the advanced tab in the service menu to access extra options, such as global dimming controls.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone know what the code is to access the advanced section of the service menu for the Samsung Q80T? Used to be 0000 for the Q80R, but seems to have changed. This is the code you input on highlighting the advanced tab in the service menu to access extra options, such as global dimming controls.
To access the advanced options, select the advanced tab and hold volume up for five seconds. Info + menu + mute + power (from memory) gets you into the service menu, then find and select CAL data restore to trigger an error and bring up the advanced tab. Unlocking the advanced options lets you tweak PWM values (like 'PWM Mid') to fix dimming problems, especially in Game mode. Putting this here briefly just in case anyone else needs it. Should work on all 2020 'T' series Samsung sets.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can someone PM me the code to the service menu for a Sony 65A8H? I just received it and
want to ensure how many hours are on the panel so far.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Can someone PM me the code to the service menu for a Sony 65A8H? I just received it and
want to ensure how many hours are on the panel so far.

Thanks in advance.
I don't have a Sony but there is a few ways and codes i found on Google. I don't want to tell you the wrong thing but i googled

Sony 65A8H service menu code

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't have a Sony but there is a few ways and codes i found on Google. I don't want to tell you the wrong thing but i googled

Sony 65A8H service menu code

Jrocker23,

I appreciate you reply. I tried a couple I found on Google and they failed to open the menu. That is why
I placed the post.

1701 - 1720 of 1734 Posts