AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have been servicing my Panasonic PT-L757EA today, the 3 lcd displays were marked by humidity and needed to be cleaned. So I removed the motherboard and covers then done the cleaning of every optical component as I was there, then cautiously put everything back together. After refitting the top console, I turn on the power supply and nothing happened, no power at all. Usually the fan goes on straight away. I have serviced a.few.other projectors in the past and the whole operation went fine everytime..No idea of what is happening now. let me know if you have any idea of what can have gone wrong.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18,506 Posts
You're in the CRT forum. You need to retrace your steps, you've missed a connector or a ribbon cable or something.

Digital projectors are not designed to be serviced, they are completely disposable, and chances are Panasonic will not have a proper service manual for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Problem solved. There was a plastic pin behind the cover for the light bulb that needs to be pushed in otherwise the power stays off..

Now the 3 course are out of phase.. I'm reporting in the other section. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.