AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Tosh 50H81 which will be delivered on the 11th (I guess I'll miss the US Open http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/frown.gif )Of course now I need a STB. I believe I'm going with the DST 3000. I was reluctant by the TV online. Does anyone know what the best deal is thru a dependable internet dealer? I've found a couple places that have it for 600 hundred total after shipping (let's go digital, dealznet, and spectravox.) One one place, moesdeals, had it for 575 total, but the site didn't looked cheap. I'd be interested in hearing any experiences thru any of the above sites or others.

·
Registered
12 Posts
2218 South 41st Street, Tacoma WA 98409

(253) 671-0737

FAX 671-0741

ASK FOR JOHN .... just tell him a friend told you about it .. and it is 449.99 Plus 20.00 shipping !

Luis

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do those prices include the dish itself? I know that some include the dish and some don't. Also I heard that some charge you 200 dollars if you don't activate the system within a certain # of days. I own a condo and I need to first apply to put the dish up and then I have to hope I can get the signal since it may be hard to get the signal from my porch since I can only see the southern sky and I believe the directv sat is southwest. Thanks for any info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.