Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I greatly appreciate to learn if you know of any individual

and/or company that can help me to

adjust/fine tune/align/converge a recently installed NEC XG-110 in the San Diego area.

I have contacted a couple of outfits from the local yellow page. One in particular (Professional Communication Group), they would confirm an appointment then failed to show up, when queried, they claimed that NEC is no longer support the unit therefore they don't think they should get involved.

Thank in advance for your assistance in this and awaiting your response.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
maihacde...I see this is your first post. Welcome

I don't know how familiar you are with this forum, but rest assured, you are in very good hands with Doug.

He has brought me through many a trying moment (to say the least) and knows NEC inside and out.

I would say "good luck", but if you use Doug you won't need it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KennyG,

Thanks for the info. I knew of Doug via email from 2 years ago. Before posting I was in contact with him regarding the subject matter. I don't have any problem with his labor charge but a bit concern about the travel charge. Anyway to make the long story short, since there was no alternative as you see, I bite the bullet and made arrangement for Doug to come down to help me today. Hope it will work out.

BTW, Doug was hoping to get other business down here so he can cut down the travel charge for me but unfortunately, there was none.

Jacques

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Maihacde,

If we were in a different location it wouldnt be so bad. The drive back took 3.5 hrs to go 106 miles. :( .

I was able to gather a lot of information on your system and what you are wanting to do, hopefully, this will offset the costs in the long run and save you some research.

In case anyone is looking for a Sony 1272, I looked at the tubes while I was there and they had no visible burns or wear that I could see looking into the tube face, also had a travel case and nice mount, other items that might be of interest was Extron 202xi, 108+, 108, and various buffers and breakouts. Jacques was a great host and has a nice room going. Doug

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.