AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a while back i said i had bought an nec 6pg plus off e-bay. found out there is no set up remote. the guy said he calibrated it to the distance i said there would be between the crt and the screen. i found a remote on crtcinema.com it was a little over 100.00 someone before said something about a learning remote by sony. would that be better? i am very new to the game. first crt. please be gentle.lol

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Buy the real remote from crtcinema.com as fast as possible as they sell out as soon as they get them.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I second that. You will always need the remote to tweak or change anything. The learner remotes are ok... but don't work as well as the real deal. I have both, the real remote and the file in the pronto. I'll always use the NEC remote. Much less fiddling.

Marc

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've got a learning remote thats programmed as a setup remote. It works okay most of the time but sometimes when you hit two buttons quickly it messed up. If you can get a real one go for it.... you'll be able to sell it later for what you paid if you ever get rid of the projector.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.