AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Samsung HW-m360 soundbar with my new nu7100 Samsung TV and while it ships i'm trying to find out if anyone on here has experimented with the bass and treble settings on their soundbars for gaming.

It's a relatively cheap soundbar so it just has "standard", "movie" and i think "music" mode on it. I'd assume "movie" would probably be best for gaming but I can also adjust treble and bass levels manually so just wondering for anyone who has done the legwork already, be it either a Ps4, Xbox, ps3, etc. if there was certain settings you found to be better?

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a pretty good soundbar installed, and back in the day when I was using my PS4 on it, I generally liked it. However, mine didn't have those settings. I would say test them out and see how it is. The only settings the consoles have are to output Dolby Digital (headsets or systems), or regular settings etc.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If there is no specific game mode setting to use, what should we especially pay attention to? I'm almost always too lazy to fine-tune anything, especially thinking that different games may require different setups, so any tips will be much appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.