AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to set sound output as L/R Sub. Now I seem to have base out of the LR, as well as out of sub. These are not able to handle base and I would like to set active crossover at 80 hz. Will onboard Realtek do this? I can not find screen to set crossover. Must I buy soundcard?

MB /GA-MA770-DS3

Realtek HD1200 with ACL888 driver

Using anilog output for L/R and Sub/center, but center is not connected.

Running Xp sp3

Thanks

Bob

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm also curious about a control panel for the onboard audio, analog out, as well. I have the acl888 and would like to have more control over it (if its possible) until the newer lossless cards are sorted out a little better. I'm using XP MCE2005 by the way.

Has anyone seen something for this?

Mark

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Elsewhere, I have learned that with my Realtek chip, only the Vista driver has a set up screen for base mgt. I don't know if they just have not done the work, or if only can make it for Vista. Might be a driver software issue, so must buy sound card that has driver that will provide better fetchers.

Anyone?

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I don't even see the bass management config in Vista....looks like you either select full range speakers, or you don't. Must be a fixed crossover...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by benareeno /forum/post/15691481

I don't even see the bass management config in Vista....looks like you either select full range speakers, or you don't. Must be a fixed crossover...

Someone said he had my MB and he had the tab in Vista. I will look it up.

The key may be my MB; with Realtek HD1200 onboard sound. I think it depends on the driver and what the mgr. has taken the effort to provide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts