Registered
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Could be funny!

·
Banned
34,841 Posts
Emphasis on "could."

So many of these movies end up kinda dumb by being too unbelievable.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink  /t/1525337/sex-tape-cameron-diaz-jason-segel#post_24555826

Emphasis on "could."

So many of these movies end up kinda dumb by being too unbelievable.

Anything Jason Seigel is involved in, inevitably turns to poo - the comedic talents of Cameron Diaz notwithstanding. You could tell I won't ever be watching this one.

·
23,031 Posts
Seeing this reminded me of "3,2,1,... Frankie Go Boom". If you haven't seen it, watch it. And, I have no real interest in seeing Sex Tape.

larry

·
Banned
34,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaj  /t/1525337/sex-tape-cameron-diaz-jason-segel/0_60#post_24556211

Anything Jason Seigel is involved in, inevitably turns to poo - the comedic talents of Cameron Diaz notwithstanding.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall was a very funny movie.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink  /t/1525337/sex-tape-cameron-diaz-jason-segel#post_24556529

Indeed and The Muppets too. He plays those guys well.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink  /t/1525337/sex-tape-cameron-diaz-jason-segel#post_24556529

The image of him [pretend] swinging his schlong is an image from that movie that I cannot unsee or unremember whenever I see him, and that repulses me. Unsurprisingly, i could not finish that movie. I haven't seen the Muppets just so I could avoid him, even though I like Amy Adams and the Muppets. He (along with Alyson Hanigan) forever ruined "How I Met Your Mother" for me and I've been turned down at the mere sight of his mug ever since.

·
Banned
34,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaj  /t/1525337/sex-tape-cameron-diaz-jason-segel/0_60#post_24557433

The image of him [pretend] swinging his schlong is an image from that movie that I cannot unsee or unremember whenever I see him, and that repulses me.
Hmmm, don't remember that.

It's been a long time since I have seen the movie...

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Rental movie for sure. Couldn't possibly be worth it to pay normal ticket prices for that. If you want to see CD in today's sexy mode, watch The Counselor when she f**ks a car.

·
Registered
19,693 Posts
You did the full Lincoln.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts