AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble with KCSM, channel 43, breaking up. Is anyone else having a problem? I am in Santa Clara, using a DTC100.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I'm in San Francisco and have only received minor interference watching KCSM, thanks to the Silver Sensor. I have an HD200.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Noticed the same problem. Had a similar problem with KPIX a few weeks ago. Never did find out what was the problem and then it was back to normal.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Well now that the topic has broadened and I have 2 SF area DTV viewers...

The quirkiest thing happens to me. Every weekday morning at exactly 7:30am, all my digital channels drop to Zero signal. Then at about 4:30, they all come back!

I think it's the construction going on about a block away. Anyone else have this problem? If so, maybe I'm wrong. If I'm right, does anyone know what they might do that completely blots out my digital signals?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the inputs. It almost looks like a multi-path problem, although everything was fine until this week. I will run a few experiments.

GregF: The stations on Mt. Sutro have recently been off during the day. They typically do so when they have to work on the antenna(s).

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Another data point: I am also having trouble with KCSM. Very strong signal, but unwatchable due to breakups. No other channel with problems this bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.