AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I need a cheap sub amp and 3 cheap shakers. Any suggestions. Now once I get those (from your recommendations) how do I hook the speakers up to each other then to the amp? I have seen various diagrams but can not find them online anymore.

·
Registered
206 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I second partsexpress.com

You can get a subwoofer plate amp for around 100-150 and the Aura Pro bass shakers run about $35 each.

I used a 300W BASH amp for 6 shakers... the 240W dayton amp probably would have worked as well.

·
Registered
522 Posts
be careful on the mounting. the berklines are factory mounted to the bottom of the chair back support, which turns them into backshakers instead of buttshakers, at least with my 088s.

·
Registered
287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericeash /forum/post/15525941

be careful on the mounting. the berklines are factory mounted to the bottom of the chair back support, which turns them into backshakers instead of buttshakers, at least with my 088s.

Not to highjack the thread here. Just need to ask Eric a question. Im looking at getting the 088's also. But am wondering how much riser depth I can get away with. Im 6'5" tall, and am wondering how far my legs will stick out passed the end of the chair in the reclined position. I know the chairs need 66" in the reclined position, just need to know how much more space I need away from my front row with legs sticking out. Thanks.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have 4 aura bass shakers and a dayton amp for them if your interested. I bought the chairs with buttkickers built in so i have no need for them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'd be interested in the shakers & amp if Curtis is not..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts