AVS Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1006 Posts

·
Registered
8,767 Posts
Yeah didn't watch either.

Notice they featured secondary characters?

I dare them to do one of Fiona, since the actress probably didn't leave on amicable terms.

·
Registered
16,794 Posts
These re-cap episodes are just plain crap, if you ask me .. fillers .. I thought last night was going to be a new episode, but no ..

Reactions: Garrett Adams

·
Registered
8,767 Posts
Deleted them off my Tivo.

I think their pipeline is emptying so they're trying to stretch the shows?

HBO doesn't have any new series airing right now either.

Production of new shows have to be stalled because of the huge spikes in new cases over the Holidays.

Hell, are they even back to shooting the rest of the Billions 5th season?

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
I watched a couple but have since passed on them. These parts are editorial leftovers which were not worthy of airing pre-pandemic.

·
Registered
16,794 Posts
‘Shameless’: Patrick Sabongui Joins Season 11 Of Showtime Series As Recurring
By Denise Petski

Will they also be doing a retrospective .. ?? (n)

Now, if they would do a retro on Joan Cusack / Sheila, or bring her back, that could be interesting ..

·
Registered
8,767 Posts
Tomorrow's episode is another Hall of Shame ep, which I've not been watching.

Maybe the issue is they don't have enough new content so they're stretching it out.

HBO hasn't been releasing anything new other than documentaries after The Undoing.

·
Registered
15,779 Posts
Moesha alumna Shar Jackson is set for a recurring role on the 11th and final season of Showtime’s hit dramedy Shameless...Jackson will play Constance, a woman in her early 40s who lives in Louisville and is the cousin of Veronica...

·
Registered
15,779 Posts
Shameless' Shanola Hampton Previews Her 'Jam-Packed' Directorial Debut, Teases 'Beautiful' Series Finale

Hampton — who was hours away from stepping onto the Shameless set for the last time the day she spoke with TVLine — describes the show’s much-anticipated series ender as “fitting.”...“It’s such a beautiful callback that we make to where we began, and the script is beautifully written,” Hampton describes...“I believe that people will feel satisfied at the end. You’ll feel sadness, of course, but you’ll feel like, ‘OK, OK…’ And these characters, they live on. You can see or imagine or use your mind to figure out where they are in three months, where they are at three years...you still live with them, and that’s a beautiful thing to have”...

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Unless the law is different in Illinois, both parties of a married couple have to sign the lease. Therefore the lease is invalid. But, as usual, in order to move the story line along, it is conveniently forgotten.

·
Registered
15,779 Posts
‘Shameless’ Cast To Reunite For Post-Finale Reunion, Virtual Experience

Before the stars of Shameless go their separate ways, Showtime will bring the Gallagher family back home one last time...William H. Macy, Jeremy Allen White, Ethan Cutkowsky, Shanola Hampton, Steve Howey, Emma Kenney, Cameron Monaghan and Christian Isaiah will join showrunner and executive producer John Wells for a farewell panel Sunday following the series’ finale...the Shameless crew will reminisce about the 11-season show and reflect on their time together

the two-part virtual farewell will begin April 11 at 10 p.m. ET on Gallagherhouse.com...

·
Registered
15,779 Posts
Shameless Boss Talks Open-Ended Series Finale, Frank's Fate and the Fiona Storyline That Wasn't

executive producer John Wells talks about Frank, the show’s open-ended conclusion, Fiona’s absence and potential spinoffs...

981 - 1000 of 1006 Posts