AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
19,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oil up that chain saw, matey. The sharks are back! 'Sharknado 3' will debut in July on Syfy.

Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! is set to land July 22 at 9/8c.

Sharknado 3 will cause mass destruction in Washington, D.C. before roaring down the Eastern Seaboard and into Florida. It stars Ian Ziering as
Fin, Tara Reid as April and Cassie Scerbo as Nova. Joining them will be David Hasselhoff as Fin’s father, Gil; Bo Derek will play April’s mother,
May; Ryan Newman will play April and Fin’s daughter, Claudia Shepard, and Jack Griffo will portray Claudia’s friend, Billy.

Additional cameo roles include Mark Cuban as the President of the United States; Ann Coulter as the Vice President; Michelle Bachmann as herself;
Jerry Springer as Mr. White, a manic tourist; Washington Redskins tackle Tom Compton as a reporter; *NSYNC singer Chris Kirkpatrick as a pool lifeguard,
Kim Richards as park employee and Chris Jericho, who will portray Bruce the roller coaster ride operator.

·
Registered
19,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Banned
34,841 Posts
This summer's 'Sharknado 3' will usher in the Cuban-Coulter administration. Mark Cuban will play the President and Ann Coulter the VP. Just gets better and better.
It must have been the mushrooms on tonite's salad...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
28,035 Posts
Mark Cuban used to post on AVS Forum.
Indeed he did. Many years ago, back when HDNet was one of the first and only HD networks around. He probably did it just to drum up a little pub from one of the few HD advocacy groups there were. I doubt he's been around here for a long time.

·
Premium Member
Bedroom: 50-in 1080p LCD, XG1v4 (Ultra HD DVR for Comcast), BD Player; Office: 32-in LCD, etc.
2,423 Posts
Oil up that chain saw, matey. The sharks are back! 'Sharknado 3' will debut in July on Syfy.
Ok, I'll call the Sharknados (and Jay Leno's Chinado trailer) a guilty pleasure. And I'll have the DVR programmed for this third bite as soon as I can. :)

·
Registered
19,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, considering the crew is on strike for a union contract, maybe they won't be airing it in July.
They better not delay my Sharknado 3 lest they find themselves laying next to Hoffa.

·
Registered
21,213 Posts
I enjoyed the first two entries in the Sharknado franchise so I'll be there for round three. Please don't tell anybody, though. :)

Reactions: Nayan

·
Registered
19,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I enjoyed the first two entries in the Sharknado franchise so I'll be there for round three. Please don't tell anybody, though. :)
Good to see you coming around to quality cinema after your Gone Lame Girl fiasco.:p

·
Registered
19,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bad news: Workers on 'Sharknado 3' film walk off the job in D.C., following west coast protests

As production of Syfy’s upcoming “Sharknado 3” attempted to film in
Washington, D.C., on Thursday, International Alliance of
Theatrical Stage Employees [IATSE] workers on the production walked off the
job in protest of the working conditions on the third installment of the
camp-tastic disaster franchise. Workers will picket the production as it
attempts to shoot in the nation’s capital.
Good news: David Hasselhoff to Play Ian Ziering’s Dad in ‘Sharknado 3’

·
Banned
34,841 Posts
Your secret is safe with me.;)

Good to see you coming around to quality cinema after your Gone Lame Girl fiasco.:p
HEY!
Do you want to retract that bit of nastiness or are you still sore about your boys' tail-tucked between legs tentacles retreat from Piglets Peak?

·
Registered
27,651 Posts
This summer's 'Sharknado 3' will usher in the Cuban-Coulter administration. Mark Cuban will play the President and Ann Coulter the VP.
In other words, this one takes place in post-apocalypse America.

Reactions: gwsat and archiguy
1 - 20 of 203 Posts