AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Best Buy the other day and thought this looked like a pretty nice option for a kitchen TV. It's model LL-M17W1U but I don't see it on Sharp's site. In fact, I couldn't even find it on Best Buy's site until I saw it in the Sunday ads. Does anyone have any experience with this TV?

Here's the link to BB's page

Searching for this model on Sharp's site yields exactly 0 results. This is the only link I could find to any info on this TV.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I am seriously thinking of buying the Sharp but I just got a Dell ad that shows their 17" 16:9 LCD-TV for the same price. The Dell has the edge on inputs - it supports a DVI-D connection but the Sharp does not. The Sharp, on the other hand, lists a 600:1 contrast ratio compared to 400:1 for the Dell. I tend to be influenced more by the contrast ratio in this case. Any thoughts? Does anyone have any experience with the Sharp? The fact that this model still doesn't show up on their web site concerns me a little.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Contact the people at OneCall.com they sell a lot of Sharps LCD displays, however and I'm sorry I did'nt have time to see if they carry this model but most of the sales people there are knowledgeable about the products they sale. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.