AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at this sharp 37inch 1080 for a new living room replacement as there is a site selling them very cheap $750 total shipped

It will be replacing a 27inch crt screen. so its going to be much better.

it will be used on ps3 and blu-rays.

Is there anything better in this price range? thats about my limit. and if im going hd might as well be 1080p

·
Registered
638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trife86 /forum/post/15474311

I was looking at this sharp 37inch 1080 for a new living room replacement as there is a site selling them very cheap $750 total shipped

Go to Dell.com/eppbuy and select a business size (and leave the other box asking for a number blank) and get the set for $650 plus tax.

·
Registered
19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by motogp /forum/post/15474637

toshiba 525u 40inches sells for the same and is light years better.

Every post you have made since you have registered to AVSforum has been in praise of one Toshiba or another. It is apparent you have just purchased a Toshiba set and want the world to know. However, you obviously do not know of what you speak, so please refrain from the absurd comments.

To the OP, the current deal from Dell on the LC37D64U thru EPP is very good.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi, I've been trying to find if there is a Sharp Aquos LC-37D64U and or 32D64U thread... I've searched Google & i've searched the inhouse AVS google but i'm just not finding it. I've found other short threads about the blackouts?
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1099161

or a comparison between it and the older model and some posts in another older AVS thread that was the TV it replaced more or less (i can't remember the model number for it). But anyway, could someone help me out. I'm frustrated & my browser keeps crashing searching this & other sites.

Thank you

Found this one using D64U but seems to exclude the two TV's i'm actually looking at the 32 and 37"
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=905095

1 - 5 of 5 Posts