·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tv: sharp LC-60LE847U

avr: pioneer vsx-821

ps3 for 3d

glasses: sharp an-3dg20-b

got the tv just as a upgrade from a 50" 720 plasma i had for 4 years. tv has been good and wasnt really interested in 3d till i got my ps3 fixed and found out it does 3d! charged glasses and next day i watched john carter. watched hugo after that. i only have watched avatar in 3d at the cinema prior and it gave me a head ache but looked good after i got use to it and really made the movie for me. got the blu ray and it wasnt as great.

i get double images on some parts like its out of focus. noticed it alot more for hugo. is there a setting to change to get it fixed or better? im about 9-10 ft from display if that matters. or is the ps3 crappy to use? or am i losing it through the avr? it is still a good picture but i try to focus my eyes on the double images and it tires out my eyes but no headaches. i would guess the glasses are good since they are same make as the tv.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am going to try this. i finally got a chance to pick up an optical cable for the audio. just have to go and rent another 3d movie.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts