AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the difference in these sets? I have looked at the specs. Both are led, 1080 and wifi

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
The 632u is the regular Aquos LCD while the other, the 830u uses Sharp's Quattron pannel (added yellow pixel).

Personally in store, everywhere I looked, the 832u model wasn't that impression. Picture wasn't great and they seem to suffer from motion blur / clipping on fast scene, something which doesn't seem to be present on the 835u (the model that I saw).

·
Registered
4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guibs /forum/post/20287530

The 632u is the regular Aquos LCD while the other, the 830u uses Sharp's Quattron pannel (added yellow pixel).

Personally in store, everywhere I looked, the 832u model wasn't that impression. Picture wasn't great and they seem to suffer from motion blur / clipping on fast scene, something which doesn't seem to be present on the 835u (the model that I saw).

Well dude it all depends how smart we are. These showrooms inorder to sell higher tv sets or with tv higher profit margins they tweak the model to low quality with lower profitable models and they tweak higher models to promote and sell them to their customers. This practise is not only adopted in India but across the globe. I personally feel that the technology behind both the tv sets i.e. 832 and 835 is the same and there should be no difference in watching 2D picture quality. Only difference btw both the sets is 832 is having 6m contrast and no 3D while the 835 does have 3D and 8M dynamic contrast. I wonder why these compaines dont specify static contrast ratio rather?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.