AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of buying cable, running cable and buying the Sharp. I intend on running all video into a Digital Leeza scaler and then out to the Sharp. I have been told that the only way to do this is thru input 5 which is the D sub connection. I have already purchased 5 BNC/RCA from the Leeza to the Sharp but, will not bother running that cable if I cannot bypass the internal scaler thru RGB. Please, I need to know this rather quickly, the cables go in the ground in a few days and I may need to buy new ones. Please be certain about your answers, this is important. Much Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
151 Posts
Either adapt your current cable (as I did) or get a new one that terminates correctly for connection to input five. It is the only way to avoid Sharp's scaler.

Richard

·
Registered
529 Posts
If you already have a high quality cable from the Leeza to the Sharp, just get a short adapter as I did from Wireworld. Cost was only $38 from The Cable Company. The VGA connector on the Wireworld was the best quality I have seen.

·
Banned
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you need to run a 5 bnc to d-sub or a 3 component bnc to the d-sub when using the Leeza or does it not matter?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.