AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have this tv for approx. 7 years with no problems. A couple of days ago I was watching a program and all of a sudden I see green and black vertical lines on the whole screen for a couple of seconds then it powered off by itself. I turned it back on again but I get a greyish screen (no sound) but the blue power light is on. Here's the kicker, I could not turn it on via the POWER button on top of the tv nor the power button on the remote nor on the AVC box. I had to manually pull the power cable off the socket to turn it off. I left it unplugged for a 24hrs and plugged it back in the socket and it automatically turns on but it's still have the greyish screen with no video and no sound. I did the RESET procedure but to no avail. I then opened the AVC unit and took-out the DC/DC card and it has no burn marks or discoloration of any kind. I then started to clean (Dust-off) the inside of the AVC and plugged it back in but still no picture or sound. Does anyone have the same problem? Does anyone know where I could get an AVC disassemble procedure coz I know the labor $$$ on this huge. HELP!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.