AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an LC-32HT1U from a harrahs hotel that the sound has gone out in. From what I understand this is quite a common problem....easily gotten around though.

My problem is I can't get the tv to unlock from hotel mode. The TV is based off of the LC-32D4U and programming my harmony 670 remote with that set gives me every button perfectly.....but only while in service mode.

If I enter service mode, I can do a channel search and view all of my cable channels, and I can access every normal menu. If I enter into the advanced service screen with the firmware versions, I can see that hotel mode is on. No combination of turning off hotel mode and turning off the tv, or using the Industry init feature turns off hotel mode. As soon as the TV is turned off, or unplugged it locks back up. When you turn it back on without holding down the input and volume down buttons, you get no channels or ability to use any of the menus.

any advice?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same problem..can't reprogram my tv to normal or home mode. I asked the assistance from a sharp tech support and this is what he told me;

THE CUSTOMER NEED THE CLONE REMOTE ( AN-H06RCU ) TO CHANGE THE STATUS FROM PPV TO NORMAL, THE UNIT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT PERFORMING THE CHANGE OVER.

They call this remote as REMOTE REPLICATOR... the cost of this remote range from $125 - $185. You can buy it from sharp or search on the web.

http://www.youserguide.com/wiki/Shar...T3U_RemRep-007

·
Registered
3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by avguyone /forum/post/21317826

I am trying to get a LC-32HT1U out of hotel mode as well. Have you had any new information on this yet?

see my post in regards to your problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts