AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the above tv at Frys.com for 1,097 which seemed like a good deal for a 60" 240hz LED. I'm having trouble finding any info on this site for this particular model number. Could someone point me in the right direction. I will eventually want calibration help and possibly other help in the very near future. Also, if I find this isn't the deal I thought it was I might still have time to cancel. Thanks for any info you might wish to share, or a link the appropriate thread.

Derron

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is nothing yet. However, have u had any issues with a white line flickering line

every 10 minutes or so about 3 inches down from top. It happens for me on all inputs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just received this set, LC-60EQ10U, the other day. Coming from sharp 640u which had a great picture and there were plenty of settings for it on this forum. This set is very nice, off angle viewing is way better and blacks are blacker, screen uniformity is awesome so far, Smart functions are quicker and it handles motion much better. The problem is I cannot find any settings posted here or anywhere else. I would like to dial this in. Any help in this area would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts