Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I found a great deal on a Sharp LC32G4U lcd tv but it is at an online store. Anyone have any bad or good experiences with OneCall. The only thing which deters me from buying the tv is that they do not accept returns on tv's over 20 inches.

So does that mean if the tv is damaged during shipping, they will not replace it? The one year warranty provided by sharp seems good enough since the extra coverage warranties have a lot of restrictions.

One last thing, how happy are people with their choice of buying the Sharp LC32G4U?

Thanks for all the help

·
Registered
352 Posts
I bought my LC-37G4U from them. If I remember correctly they will take back a larger TV but only if it is damaged. You have to do it within the first 48 hours because that's the only time that they can make a claim with the shipping company (in my case FedEx Freight). Onecall want you to visually inspect the box for rips, tears, gouges, holes, etc and if you see anything that's suspicious refuse delivery and then call Onecall to tell them what happened.

After I placed my order Onecall called me the next day to go over the above details. My TV didn't come damaged so I never had to go through the above process though...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.