AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking for the part number or a compatible replacement LCD Display Panel for a Sharp lc70le65ou. A family member bought this a year ago and the screen has a small crack in the right bottom corner. It has caused the picture to have horizontal lines in various spots across the screen. I would like to replace the screen but I cannot find anyone in our Ohio area who services this product. I have also Google'd myself Yahoo crazy trying to get information about what part number it is or is there a third party compatible replacement display available anywhere? If anyone has any information and would be so kind to point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. I have never experienced this level of frustration before. I can usually find what I need with the help of Google

Thank you for reading!
Ronnie

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I forgot about the service manual. I had to search on of these out for another issue with another product.

The service manual if anyone needs this. Just add the www part. This forum wouldn't allow me to post links prior to having five posts.

encompassparts.com/shop/research_new/SHA/sb/ExplodedView_LC60C6500UA.pdf[/url]

·
Thread Ender
5,000 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts