AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my local warehouse earlier and saw this projector. However in doing searches I could not find this online. Anyone have a clue what this projector is like?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
It's Costco branded Sharp XR10XC - same machine but it comes with a cable or two extra.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I realize that you’re inquiring about a different model but if you can't come up with anything on that model there is plenty on the web, this board included, about the XR 10X which is being sold at the warehouse clubs as well, I bought mine there. Thought I'd past that on as the model numbers are similar which suggest the two pjs are similar. Also note that some people have said Costco has projectors re-titled, for lack of better words, given a new model # that is maybe one number off of the original so that the product is unique to their store though in reality the pj is the exact same as what other stores offer, check the threads on the XR 10X as I think I've seen that question asked before.

If it is the same as the XR 10x, I have that model and it is awesome, I'd recommend picking it up, good luck.

I think Don just confirmed that idea... isn’t this board great!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.