AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this projector for about 1.5 years now, and I really don't know much about it. I just remembered this AVS Forum, and I decided to turn to it! Google doesn't turn up much info on it. I bought it second-hand so that explains my naievety on what I own... :D

Overall it's served me well. Is it even worth much money anymore? I wouldn't mind selling it to buy a cheapish HDTV display of some sorts, but I'd guess this things too antiquated for that. Basically, if anyone could point me in the direction of more information, or knows anything about this projector, could you share it? Thanks! :)

PS I hope this is the right forum...I assume LCD projectors count as digital. :confused:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Stuart,

Its worth about as much as a used computer manufactured the same year your projector was made (around 1994) :~)

Unfortunately, that's not much. However, welcome to the forum - you'll find TONS of information here in your quest for a new display device.

The search function of this forum works wonders for finding precisely the info you need.

·
Registered
1 Posts
StuartB,

What PJ did you end up buying? I have a Sharpvision HU37 and looking to upgrade.

BTW, did you have any problem with yellow spot on the screen? I have a constant spot on the screen about 5 inches around the center of the screen. Does anyone know what is causing this?

Thanks,

Albert

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Look on ebay to see what others are able to sell it for. Thats a good 'real world' guage to see what its worth.

Flan

·
Registered
692 Posts
Albert, that yellow spot is almost certainly a worn out blue polarizer. At this point in the product's lifetime, it's probably not fixable, as I doubt there is a parts supply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.