1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source = 2020 Nvidia Shield TV
Receiver = Denon AVR-X6200
Display = JVC DLA-X750R

In the config above, when turning everything on, in any order, the JVC will not ever sync and display. The screen will stay black and eventually the JVC will power off and flash the error LEDs.

However, if I use a different source, like a xbox one or PS4, everything powers up and display fine.
Note that all sources are set to 4K/60

In searching around, it sounds like maybe a HDfury device might solve this, but I'm not sure which one.
Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Source = 2020 Nvidia Shield TV
Receiver = Denon AVR-X6200
Display = JVC DLA-X750R

In the config above, when turning everything on, in any order, the JVC will not ever sync and display. The screen will stay black and eventually the JVC will power off and flash the error LEDs.

However, if I use a different source, like a xbox one or PS4, everything powers up and display fine.
Note that all sources are set to 4K/60

In searching around, it sounds like maybe a HDfury device might solve this, but I'm not sure which one.
Any help is appreciated.
When you use SHIELD and you have that issue, does the AVR still play sound normally or not at all ?

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Yes, I can hear the menu blip sound (routed through the AVR) if I use the shield remote
What is the brand and length of cable going from AVR to PJ please ?

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Its a "BlueRigger 4K HDMI Cable (15 Feet, Black,4K 60Hz, High Speed 18Gbps, in-Wall CL3 Rated)"
Ok so assuming this cable is not at fault, if you have Windows PC available for settings, you can go for Integral2/Vertex1 both will work to solve your issue.

If you don't have windows PC to make settings, consider using Vertex2 or Diva that have webserver (need ethernet lan connection)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts