AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting CBS and NBC in HD through my SA2000HD but 701 and 703 (hbo and sho HD) are blank screen. Anyone else?

TM

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
REALLY!?!? I already pay for the SD premium movie package (all the HBOs, SHOs, CINs, and TMCs)...seems amazing that it wouldn't be included in that package. Can anyone confirm this?

TM

·
Registered
735 Posts
If you paid for the premium channels, then you should be getting them. A few of us on the HDTV in NY mailing list noticed that we were locked out of hbohd and showtimehd last night. People who were subscribed to hbo and showtime were not locked out.

I think your problem is separate from the others.

·
AVS Forum Special Member
11,139 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by anthonymoody
I'm getting CBS and NBC in HD through my SA2000HD but 701 and 703 (hbo and sho HD) are blank screen. Anyone else?

TM
Yes, I've had that several times, including yesterday. Found that just rebooting, which fixes similar blank-channel problems in the non-HDTV sections, also restores 'missing' HDTV channels. I have the full-premium package, too, and if anyone with this subscription isn't getting everything they need a 'recycle' from the customer service computer. -- John

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I called BW's office and they also suggested a reboot. I'll do that and report back if it does not work...

Blue Devils, what is the HDTV in NY mailing list?

Thanks all,

TM

·
Registered
242 Posts
As reported in another thread, alot of people lost HBO-HD , when Direct's computer line (the one that puts on your bill, HDTV $0.00) fell off. Suspect that it might have occurred when they attempted to add Showtime HD. Call Direct EC up, request they add the HDTV line again, and you should get HBO 509 back. Worked for me!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.