AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figure this out... D* finally passes through captions on SHO-HD, and I come over to check it out again tonight, and see American President in 4:3 (!) on 91 with no CC and with some audio sync issues.

Can anyone confirm and anyone got a clue WTF? (Video from SD audio from HD?! It was 16:9 last week w/o the CC...)

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Curiouser and curiouser... the movie info shows HD, the guide info does not! Hm... nothing on SHO-HD for the near future shows as HD! Shouldn't *something* be in HD? I'll check Fatal Attraction at 10 ET to see if it's at least 16:9...

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, crud, really... ?! I could have sworn it was WS last time. I wonder why the info says HD. If it was 4:3, never mind.

My bad... (I must have remembered my DVD... :) )

Now the question is, where is the CC, since there were *never* there until earlier this week, then they were, and this movie doesn't have them.

Let's see if Fatal Attraction is CC'd. If so, I'll write off AP. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by leesweet
Curiouser and curiouser... the movie info shows HD, the guide info does not! Hm... nothing on SHO-HD for the near future shows as HD! Shouldn't *something* be in HD? I'll check Fatal Attraction at 10 ET to see if it's at least 16:9...
My dst-3000 has not shown HD for any SHOHD movie on Directv for a few weeks.

Just a glich...

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There were several that I saw on Thursday night that had CC which (I thought) proved to me that they had responded to my letter. However tonight's experience has me wondering....

(Er, did you mean you saw CC on SHO-HD *before* the last few weeks, or you have never seen CC at all?!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.