AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a searched couldn't see this posted yet.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...nandscathed-20

I didn't get a chance to see this in the theater so it will be a blind buy. I have to admit that I am seeing more and more big tittle movies for the first time at home rather then the theater. Its cheaper to by the HD DVD then it is to go to a movie, plus I dent have to deal with all the @ss clowns with their cell phones, noisy eating, coughing, kids etc.

Just me, my wife, my wine and a nice Cuban cigar

·
Registered
1,051 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancouver /forum/post/0

I did a searched couldn't see this posted yet.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...nandscathed-20

I didn't get a chance to see this in the theater so it will be a blind buy. I have to admit that I am seeing more and more big tittle movies for the first time at home rather then the theater. Its cheaper to by the HD DVD then it is to go to a movie, plus I dent have to deal with all the @ss clowns with their cell phones, noisy eating, coughing, kids etc.

Just me, my wife, my wine and a nice Cuban cigar

It's in the Amazon pre-order sticky

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I saw this in theaters, good popcorn flick. But he's definently no Jason Bourne.

I remember seeing this on the DLP and just thinking how good it would look on HD DVD.

Expect this one to have plenty of depth.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Man I am going to go broke, I am going to buy so many HD DVD's in the next few months I decided to get Amazon Prime to save on shipping. This just may be another blind buy for me. Definitely one I wanted to see in the theaters but missed out.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Does anyone by chance have the link to the Amazon HD-DVD store?

The link that used to be there when you'd search for HD-DVD is now gone but the Blu-Ray store link is still on their site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.