AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going for the "make the most out of a budget" route. I bought a HD-20. Now onto the screen. I think the two good options are the shoppingdeals ebay screen (~$250) and the Elite Sableframe screen (~300). The $50 price difference is not a big deal, but the shoppingdeals screens seem to get a good review by their users here.

Or are their other fixed screens I should consider? after about three weeks of debating sizes, I am set on 110 inches.

·
Registered
589 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmann /forum/post/18272599

I am going for the "make the most out of a budget" route. I bought a HD-20. Now onto the screen. I think the two good options are the shoppingdeals ebay screen (~$250) and the Elite Sableframe screen (~300). The $50 price difference is not a big deal, but the shoppingdeals screens seem to get a good review by their users here.

Or are their other fixed screens I should consider? after about three weeks of debating sizes, I am set on 110 inches.

Elite has a SableFrame, which replaces the SilverFrame, for about $300 in 110 in diag. THe SableFrame is not available in the Power Gain Fabric, but in CineWhite and Gray, I think....ALthough you can purchase the fabric separately, it will be about $200 additional....The SilverFrame is being discontiuned but can still be find online.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts