AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Post online has a brief article about Bethesda that has a little info about Oblivion (probably nothing new revealed). Reading it, though, makes me want to buy the game even more to support small game companies so they don't all go out of business.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...081400853.html

Not sure if you need to register to read the article, but if anyone has any problems accessing it, I can copy and paste it.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
For the investment, Oblivion will feature 50 hours of game dialogue and 1,000 characters -- one featuring the voice of actor Patrick Stewart, the man celebrated in geekdom as Captain Picard of "Star Trek: The Next Generation." The game's action takes place in 16 square miles of playing field in a virtual forest (complete with 200 dungeons strewn about).

Wow... Thanks for the article.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceRocket
Am I the only one who's noticing that picture of Todd Howard shows Oblivion running in 4:3 on his 16:9 lcd? :confused:
That's just the monitor I think. If you look at the larger view the monitor screen is filled...the black borders on the side are part of the monitor casing (speakers maybe?)

robb

·
Banned
4,104 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceRocket
Am I the only one who's noticing that picture of Todd Howard shows Oblivion running in 4:3 on his 16:9 lcd? :confused:

-JR
it's the plastic frame around the screen, not 4:3 bars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.