AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've started this thread to make a point. Rather then having everyone voice their frustrations with Direct TV, I thought we take the road less traveled.

Please respond to this thread with your GOOD customer service experiences when dealing with Direct TV:

... Tell us about the times that you have called and only had to explain your issue ONCE (that's less than twice) ...

... Tell about the time the tech on the phone gave you accurate information the first time ... or, when you heard the same response more than once ...

... Tell us about the service call when the sub-contractor showed up on time (within the 4 hour window provided) ...

... Tell us about the time you were serviced by the right department the first time ...

... Tell us about the time you sent in a letter of recognition because of the excellent customer service experience you received!

Well?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
248 Posts
1. I don't deal directly with the CSR regularly - I usually use the directv website, but the last time I called to cancel HBO, the agent was courteous, professional, and helpful. No complaints.

2. When I had a technical issue with my local stations, the agent explained that it was an issue with the must-carry, and credited my account for three months of free locals. The problem was glossed over, but the compensation was more than adequate.

3. I've never had a subcontractor come to my home, so I can't comment

4. Never had a problem that the first agent couldn't handle.

5. I've never sent in a letter of recognition, as the CSR was doing what they are paid to. I usually say "thank-you," though.

I've been with D* for eighteen months, and and I don't have any major axes to grind with the CSR's.

BTW, Ultimatetv gave me three months of free UTV service because of a spot-beam problem. They (UTV) have actually been excellent to deal with.

Karl

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.