AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have one def tech pro sub 100 subwoofer. i was wondering how much difference adding another sub would add. i live in a small apartment, the bass that i have now is quite nice but how much would another prosub 100 add? thanks.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Dude, you don't like your apartment neighbors, do you? Just kiddin'. I've wondered the same thing. I have a DefTech SuperCube I and sometimes I get the crazy notion that I should add a SuperCube Reference. But then I wonder if that's just overkill.

·
Banned
535 Posts
Well, I did that same exact thing about four years ago. To be honest I was dissappointed. It did not improve things all that much. I stacked mine as requsted by many others but it did not create the rumble that I was hoping for. I would say maybe about a 10 to 15% improvement. I have since sold one prosub and purchased a SVS sub. The svs + one prosub is excellent. I guess that the prosub can only provide so much power that two helps but it isn'y very noticable. Go with a bigger more power sub. You will be much happier. Jeff

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help. so now i have a question. would 1 or 2 pro sub 100s match a hsu stf-2. i don't know much about hsu but i've heard great things. if i sold my def tech i could probably buy a hsu. what do you think?

thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.