AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the Panasonic TC-P60ST30 plasma since Dec 2011 however, I've never purchased the Panasonic glasses. I have no idea what the state of 3D is these days.

After my move in a month, I'm going to have U-Verse TV. I have no idea if there is any 3D content available on it. I also do not own a 3D DVD player, just a good Blu-Ray. Is there enough 3D content available on DVD and/or U-Verse to make the purchase of several glasses and a DVD player worthwhile?

Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
782 Posts
Resurrecting an old thread...

I have been looking around for the large size Panasonic 3D glasses for a 2011 TV. It came with a pair of the mediums, and those work ok for me, but my fat head makes them a little more snug than I would like. I believe the official designation for the large size to be: Panasonic TY-EW3D3LU 3D Active Shutter Eyewear for Panasonic 3D HDTVs (Large) (2011 Model)

These seem to be in short supply. Does anyone have a suggestion for what would work well with my big head? (other than putting a bag over it. LOL)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Beuhller? Anyone?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Resurrecting an old thread...

I have been looking around for the large size Panasonic 3D glasses for a 2011 TV. It came with a pair of the mediums, and those work ok for me, but my fat head makes them a little more snug than I would like. I believe the official designation for the large size to be: Panasonic TY-EW3D3LU 3D Active Shutter Eyewear for Panasonic 3D HDTVs (Large) (2011 Model)

These seem to be in short supply. Does anyone have a suggestion for what would work well with my big head? (other than putting a bag over it. LOL)
So, for the sake of anyone in the future with the same question:

I was unable to find any of the TY-EW3D3LU 3D glasses anywhere. However, I did find some on Amazon that were a slightly different model. They were the Japanese market TY-EW3D3LW 3D glasses. They are the equivalent of the US market ones. I bought them and they work fine!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts