AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at this t.v. for a while and am just about to get it, I just want some thoughts and opinions from you guys on this set. I'm a gamer and my most biggest concern is the picture quality. How good is the picture quality on this set. Also I want a t.v. that is fast and wont get blurry and will provide a smooth picture even during the fastest scenes. How will this t.v. do?

·
Premium Member
18,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCraftyVeteranx /forum/post/15467663

I've been looking at this t.v. for a while and am just about to get it, I just want some thoughts and opinions from you guys on this set. I'm a gamer and my most biggest concern is the picture quality. How good is the picture quality on this set. Also I want a t.v. that is fast and wont get blurry and will provide a smooth picture even during the fastest scenes. How will this t.v. do?

You're already getting lots of feedback about this TV in the other thread you created the other day, why not continue your quest there instead of confusing the issue with a 2nd thread?

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1103281&page=2

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know, because I just wanted new fast answerers I guess. But can someone provide some insight on this t.v. Also i'm realy worried about burn in. I just want to play my video games and watch my bluray at the best possible pq but all this talk about burn in has worried me.

·
Premium Member
18,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCraftyVeteranx /forum/post/15467904

I don't know, because I just wanted new fast answerers I guess. But can someone provide some insight on this t.v. Also i'm realy worried about burn in. I just want to play my video games and watch my bluray at the best possible pq but all this talk about burn in has worried me.

Honestly, it would be quicker for you to just scan through the big PZ80U owners thread and search the forum for existing Panasonic Burn-In discussion since there is already dozens if not hundreds of posts from Panny owners who game on their PZ8xxx series plasmas and talk about IR and burn-in.

If you want the best possible PQ, why are you buying the entry-level model and not a PZ800u or PZ850U?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have read sevrel posts on about the picture quality and how fast and smooth the t.v. is. I would just like a little reassurance on my questions because i'm making a big investment.

·
Registered
126 Posts
You seem to be looking for a guaranty that this panel will meet your expectations.

I'm sorry, however no one here can give you that guaranty.

Read over the threads as Randy suggested, and learn how to avoid the possibility of image retention or burn-in, then march down and buy your unit and enjoy!

Have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCraftyVeteranx /forum/post/15468049

I have read sevrel posts on about the picture quality and how fast and smooth the t.v. is. I would just like a little reassurance on my questions because i'm making a big investment.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCraftyVeteranx /forum/post/15467904

Why not just do a search and stop creating redundant threads then bumping them endlessly?

·
Premium Member
18,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCraftyVeteranx /forum/post/15468049

Since it's such a big investment, invest a few hours to read all the owner's discussion where tons of people talk about gaming and fast motion and IR and burn-in so you can get an overall picture of what to expect. Having a few people jump in this thread and tell you that "gaming won't give you any IR" and "Plasma has better motion than LCD" isn't a sufficient enough pool of users like the big threads have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts