AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In short I have my home on the market and plan to build another home with dedicated theater. I have all Energy speakers...RC70(2), RC-LCR(1), RC10(4) and a DIY THT sub setup. The realtor asked if the question came up by the potential buyer if the surround sound setup would come with the house or not. Should I let them go? I told her depends on how much the buyer is offering when buying my house if thats a stipulation or not. I would think I take everything and let the buyer purchase what they want...leave the hangers and wires of coarse, but take the whole setup to new home. Thoughts?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess I am looking for alternatives/better speakers that can be recommended over the Energy speakers I have now if I sell them with the house. I dont mind saving and getting better quality. My cap on a system is roughly 8k on speakers and a receiver if I had to let them go and purchase new for new home.

·
Banned
14,420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vschaos  /t/1498552/should-i-let-them-go#post_23923117

In short I have my home on the market and plan to build another home with dedicated theater. I have all Energy speakers...RC70(2), RC-LCR(1), RC10(4) and a DIY THT sub setup. The realtor asked if the question came up by the potential buyer if the surround sound setup would come with the house or not. Should I let them go? I told her depends on how much the buyer is offering when buying my house if thats a stipulation or not. I would think I take everything and let the buyer purchase what they want...leave the hangers and wires of coarse, but take the whole setup to new home. Thoughts?

It is all about the money. What's deal ? How much extra are you going to get paid for including this equipment? How hard is it going to be to replace it in your new house?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts