AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent all morning browsing at Circuit City, BB, and a few other local stores. Bottom line is that a local retailer will sell me the Panny 42PD50U (EDTV) for around 2k. I know we're not supposed to mention specific price, but this isn't a national retailer, just a small warehouse type store here in Ohio. I apologize if that doesn't negate mentioning the specific price. Anyway, this seems like a pretty good deal. Just wondering if you guys think I may find better for this model.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
Why not go to that other warehouse type store in Ohio called BJs Wholesale and get yourself the top rated Sony KE-42M1 for $2k. That is exactly what I would do in your shoes.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Technically, Pricing or where can I get a good deal is not allowed!

Dave

·
23,031 Posts
I had never heard much about the KE-42M1 and did a quick google. The first link to pop up was at amazon and this is what was in the page containing the KE-421:

What similar items do customers ultimately buy after viewing this item?

* 70% buy Panasonic TH-42PD50U 42" Flat Panel EDTV Plasma TV by Panasonic (Rate it) Click for price

XJETRy, fortunately for you your shoes are too small for spyboy to fit into. :) The ED Panny's are great displays. Hundreds of people here at AVS can't be all wrong.

larry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.