AVS Forum banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Essentially, put your sub on your MLP seat and crawl around the room to find the best bass response.
I got away with never doing sub crawls as I never had too many options for placing. Even less now with the Rhythmik sub I got lol.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
I got away with never doing sub crawls as I never had too many options for placing. Even less now with the Rhythmik sub I got lol.
The sub at the back of the couch sounds amazing!!! absolutly wow!!
and.. i just ordered the Klipsch rp-6000f
will sent a new photo the moment they will be here

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
The sub at the back of the couch sounds amazing!!! absolutly wow!!
and.. i just ordered the Klipsch rp-6000f
will sent a new photo the moment they will be here
Fantastic!
What was the best way to position it (facing the side, wall, couch)?
Where did you order the Klipsch?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Fantastic!
What was the best way to position it (facing the side, wall, couch)?
Where did you order the Klipsch?
ordered the Klipsch from tm audio for 4500nis instead of 6900nis.
as for the sub, facing the side from the right side of the couch pointing to the left.
now waiting for my father to finish builing the box for the polk rc-80i to hang as front atmos and after reciving the klipsch i'm done, thats it. well... maybe i will upgrade the projector from benq ht3050 to benq ht3550 (4k) but we will see 😂

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
That's what everyone says here ;)
They did not had the Klipsch in that price and tried to push me something else so I went back to friend of mine who adviced me to take this front: CABASSE JERSEY MC170
He said it sounds amazing in music too, so i took them and hopfully they will be here tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
They did not had the Klipsch in that price and tried to push me something else so I went back to friend of mine who adviced me to take this front: CABASSE JERSEY MC170
He said it sounds amazing in music too, so i took them and hopfully they will be here tomorrow.
Cabasse are usually very expensive speakers...how much did it cost?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
yep... Hope it worth was it.
They are supposed to be a good brand. Probably an overkill for HT but try them and see. Is that the same price you were going to pay for the Klipsch?
I saw you opened a thread about them, I'm not sure how many people in the US have those. Focal and Triangle are more popular in the US as far as French speakers go.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
They are supposed to be a good brand. Probably an overkill for HT but try them and see. Is that the same price you were going to pay for the Klipsch?
I saw you opened a thread about them, I'm not sure how many people in the US have those. Focal and Triangle are more popular in the US as far as French speakers go.
They are not the same price as tm-audio promoted them but as I understood they don't have them and the price is just for marketing, I went to buy somewhere else and in the same price the klipsch real cost (just a bit below the 6k)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
They are not the same price as tm-audio promoted them but as I understood they don't have them and the price is just for marketing, I went to buy somewhere else and in the same price the klipsch real cost (just a bit below the 6k)
Looking forward to hear your impressions from those.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Did you get them?

141 - 156 of 156 Posts