AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided on the speaker setup for my college dorm room (25x15 but will be setup in a 10x15 space). I will be going with Athena B2's as the front and rears, Athena C1 as the center, but I am still undecided on the sub (any suggestions for a dorm room?). I will be mostly using this for DVDs, Xbox, and PS2 (80%) but I will also use it to listen to music (20%). I was going to wait for the Panasonic as I can get it for cost because my dad is an authorized retailer but I will probably be picking up these speakers this weekend and who knows when the XR70 will come out. I was wondering if there was a comparable Reciever out on the market now that will fit my setup? Also, I see the XR70 has an HDMI input and I am going to get a S97 DVD player, so would the HDMI be necessary? Thanks.

·
Registered
13,531 Posts
According to Panasonic, the XR70 is now slated for November release. Of course, there could always be another delay...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Well over at AA someone is reporting it will be the end of November! So make that six weeks. I don't think I can wait that long.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.