AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw so many nice discounts, and I feel want to buy one before December. However, do you think it's better to wait until Christmas week or after New Year for deeper discount?

I am not looking for a cheap HDTV, but a high quality like Panny and Sony. I can't decide when is the best time to buy, because I still want to hit the lowest price spot.

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHORYUKENSF4 /forum/post/19535582

I saw so many nice discounts, and I feel want to buy one before December. However, do you think it's better to wait until Christmas week or after New Year for deeper discount?

I am not looking for a cheap HDTV, but a high quality like Panny and Sony. I can't decide when is the best time to buy, because I still want to hit the lowest price spot.

AVS is for technical discussions only, not where or how to find the best discount pricing (it's in the forum rules). There are plenty of other forums and online resources for finding the deals and discounts, but AVS ain't one of em. All these black friday and holiday sale threads are starting to clutter up the forums but thankfully they get deleted by the moderators pretty quickly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.