AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made a mistake on Sunday night, and accidently turned the cable box off :( That means no Alias for me. Was hoping someone with a 5xxx model could send it to me. This will be my first transferred show with my new 5xxx series! I'm trying PlanetReplay, but it's sometimes hard to find 5xxx users.

00004-54831-40973

Thanks,

sbdave

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Actually, I missed the episode the week before and didn't see the Almost-Kiss!!!

So I went on Kazaa and downloaded the ep in under an hour thanks to a superfast server and three moderately fast (I love how it combines the download.)

Last night's may not be up yet but just check later this week. It will definitely be there before Sunday and you'll have it just in case no other 5xxx on here still has it/got it at all.

·
Registered
23 Posts
sbdave:

I tried sending you this episode, but I could not add you to my address book. It said that it could not contact your unit. I tried adding someone else to the address book, and that worked fine.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still need it! I jsut registered my nickname, and I think it usually takes a day before it wil show up. Hopefully it is working now. Someone please try!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.