AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post pics of your multi-purpose home theater room that has a front projector and retractable screen. At least one pic with the screen up and one with the screen down. Any other gratuitous photos (screenshots, equipment, etc) are welcome too!

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
Living room... shoe string budget but it works.. some day we will have a bigger house.. Screen retracts then goes into the closet, not exactly what you were looking for I am sure.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bueller....Bueller....anyone....anyone??

Haha, really? Almost 200 views and only ONE post?!! Come on people, PLEASE make this a decent thread for people to check out retractable screen setups. I know there are a bunch scattered throughout the forum, but wouldn't it be nice to have one thread to check them out?
My plan is to hopefully contribute to this thread by the end of the year.

Thanks for the post Doug!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
What's a "retractable" screen? A pulldown, electric, hidden, etc? And isn't this just a repeat of what's already in a different thread (title of "show us your before and after pics" or something like that? I already posted there.

·
Registered
214 Posts
No projector screen to date. I plan on adding a 110" or 120" wide in-ceiling drop-down motorized tab tensioned AT screen this winter. It will get recessed on the bottom soffit in front of the plasma TV. I'm looking at installing a motorized project mount also for that stealth look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.