AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Dolby Digital and a DTS sign from www.ShowoffDisplays.com on 2/13. Their site suggested that it might take up to 10 days to ship the signs. Time passed, and no signs. I called at least 2 dozen times (not an exaggeration) on different days and at different times. They never answer the phone. I sent several emails to find out the status of my signs. I did get one email on 3/5. It wasn't in response to one of mine, just a form email to all would-be purchasers. Turns out they were re-designing their signs and I would have to wait longer. I sent more emails and called multiple times. I actually managed to reach somebody on the phone on 3/7. He assured me that the new signs would ship within a week and a half. Guess what, that was complete crap! In total, I have called them a minimum of 5 dozen times, sent 10 emails, and left half a dozen voice mails. None of these attempts to contact them have ever received a response. Granted, they haven't charged my credit card. That's one positive. However, if you actually want to receive the merchandise you order, I suggest shopping elsewhere. www.ShowoffDisplays.com is a complete joke.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I also have experienced "the showoffdisplay" customer service. Once you get to speak to a human, they seemed accomodating. And those frames are very nice. I would order again, knowing that it will not be smooth, require a phone call....but will eventually get a good product

Pierre

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Yeah,

I tried contacting them 3 times via email about their new flat poster cases over a month ago. No response yet...they suck in the customer service area!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Decided to give up and just ordered DTS-ES and Dobly Digital EX / PLII signs from ebay. A little pricey at $45 each, but hopefully I will actually receive them this time! Glad to finally remove ShowoffDisplays.com from my life. Good luck to anybody else ordering from them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.