AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Showstopper replays and a friend who lives about 20 minutes away also has one and all 3 are having the same problem. Blank channel guide and messages stating that the service was unable to connect due to the harddisk recorder recording a show...the dates on these messages are 11/12/2010. I tried updating the channel guide by manually dialing but that didn't work either. Anyone have any ideas??

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I apologize if this is a dumb question but how does one "Clear the channel listing" as stated in the above thread?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a 2000 something Showstopper, all I did was type in 243 and then the Zones button (so 243-zones, there are actually several similar codes which will do other things, I think they're all in the FAQ). A list of 10 things will pop up (the last 2 were blank for me), and there is one having to do with clearing the channel listings/guide. (There is also one called Net connect, which can come in handy). Try that. It cleared all my listings, and then the Showstopper had to go online and reload everything, which took a long time. But it solved the problem.. Hope this helps!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.