AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

$369 (These are practically new)

The in ear monitors you are viewing are in mint condition and have spent most of their life inside the factory box since I have 3 other pairs of headphones (like many of you on this forum). I have a cheaper pair of SE425s that I use to work out in and big over the head cans for home listening and would like to find a happy home for these headphones where they will get the proper use. The sound isolation on these are so good you can safely shoot a firearm with these while wearing them without damaging your ears. I've actually tried this with my SE425s but haven't tried this with the 535s. The sound isolation of the 535s are equal or possibly even better than the 425s.

I probably have fewer than 20 hours of listening with these earphones and then they went back in the factory box.

The box as well as it's contents are in perfect condition. The factory seal is still visible on both sides.

These earphones are in such great condition I probably could have listed these as new but since I have worn them a couple of times they are listed as used. Everything included from the factory is shown in the photos.

I used comply ear foam tips with my shure 535s so the tips you are receiving have never been worn or used.

Local buyers are welcome to try before they buy. I will also accept PayPal and will ship to VERIFIED PayPal addresses once payment CLEARS. I definitely prefer to sell these on here to a fellow audiophile vs. list them on Ebay.

Buyer pays PayPal fees however I will cover the insured shipping for all continental USA orders.

Please email me with any questions.

Thank you very much for viewing this listing!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts