AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I ordered on a Thursday and they were shipped the next day. Got them a week after I ordered. I only ordered one though... if that has anything to do with anything??

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Mine also took about 5 business days after I ordered. They will email you tracking info after they ship. I wouldn't worry but if you hadn't heard anything by this next Wed.-Thurs. then contact them.

Mike

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I'm just wondering since I want to make sure I'm home when they get delivered.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvtFoci  /t/1521457/si-shipping/0_80#post_24452554

Thanks guys, I'm just wondering since I want to make sure I'm home when they get delivered.

That's what the tracking # is for.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass addict  /t/1521457/si-shipping#post_24452605

That's what the tracking # is for.

Yea, but I have to let work know in a advance, somehow I don't think they would understand or care, like most of us on this forum would, that I would have two large boxes sitting on my porch.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvtFoci  /t/1521457/si-shipping/0_80#post_24452935

Yea, but I have to let work know in a advance, somehow I don't think they would understand or care, like most of us on this forum would, that I would have two large boxes sitting on my porch.

Well unless SI is shipping them next day air, I'm pretty sure you'll have some advance notice from the time you get the tracking number, till they actually arrive.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvtFoci  /t/1521457/si-shipping/0_50#post_24452554

If it's not too late, have them shipped to a business. Or have them hold them at UPS or whoever your shipper is, then pick them up when you are ready.

Both methods will save you money, if shipping is not to your home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts